- CREA rents out studios for practicing the arts. It is not allowed to book studios for meetings, trainings etc. or for courses which are not organised by CREA.
- Studios can only be booked for full hours, and on whole hours.
- In exceptional circumstances it is possible that CREA needs to cancel or change your booking. When this happens CREA will of course contact you beforehand.
- It is for CREA to decide whether a studio is suitable for its intended use. You can find information about the suitability of studios in the studio information.
- Bookings for longer periods or for special occasions can only be done through the CREA administration office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eating is not permitted in the CREA studios or in the CREA Theater.
- Drinks can only be brought up to the rooms in paper cups, which are available in CREA Café. It is NOT allowed to bring these cups to a performance in the CREA Theater.
- It is not permitted to take food, cups, glasses or plates from CREA Café to other parts of the CREA building.
- CREA is not equipped to host rehearsals which involve drums and percussion.
- You're not allowed to change the interior of the studios without permission from the CREA reception or management.
- CREA is not liable for theft or loss of property in the CREA building.
- You participate in CREA activities and use CREA facilities at your own risk.
- Announcements (flyers, posters, notes etc.) are only to be placed by CREA and other organisations housed in the CREA building.
- Found items will be kept for two weeks at the CREA desk; after that period they will be thrown away.
- Bicycles and pets cannot be brought into the building.
- Smoking is not permitted in the CREA buildings.
- Instructions by CREA personnel must be followed.